Welcome to Omnicare's Online Training Portal
Omnicare is committed to providing its employees, contractors and associates with the training and information necessary to perform their responsibilities in a compliant and safe manner. Periodic, as well as, routine training will be assigned based upon your job duties and responsibilities. You will receive notification of training assignments via email or from your supervisor or manager.
*You must be using Internet Explorer (IE) as your browser. Axentis training cannot be taken on a Mac or in Firefox, Chrome, or any other browser.
*Turn off your pop-up blockers. Go to Tools on IE's toolbar, click on Pop-Up Blocker then Turn off Pop-up Blockers.
Contact Omnicare's National Help Desk for the following technical reasons:
Phone: (800) 708-9727
- What constitutes a technical issue?
- I cannot open Axentis.
- I do not remember my password.
- Password resets.
- I cannot open a course that appears on my Axentis home page.
- I can open the course, but it is not operating correctly.
- I cannot print my CE certificate and I am still in the course.
- I took the course, but it does not show as complete on my homepage.
- If the course is operating correctly for 99% of the users, but it is not working correctly for you, this is a technical issue.
The National Help Desk is operational 24 x 7. Live attendants are available 24 hours a day starting Monday at 12:00 AM ET through Friday at 11:59 PM ET and from 8:00 AM until 4:00 PM ET on weekends. Outside of those hours, an on-call representative is available.
*If the Omnicare National Help Desk cannot solve your problem, they will escalate your issue to the Axentis Help Desk.
LearningHelp@Omnicare.com should be used for the following issues:
- A course has been assigned to me that I do not think I should be taking.
- I accidentally self-enrolled for a course I do not want to take.
- I need to assign a course to specific users. Always check the Training Library first. Many of our courses are available for self-enrollment. If you do not see the course in the Training Library or do not know the name of the course, contact LearningHelp.
- To set-up a TEMP employee for their compliance courses.
- I need to review a course that I have already completed (Depending on issue, this may be sent to Omnicare Helpdesk).
- If you are not receiving e-mail notices regarding training and you have an e-mail address, or if your e-mails regarding training are going to the wrong address, logon to ADP Employee Self Service to update your primary e-mail address to the correct Omnicare email address. The email in Axentis will update overnight.